Here's a Quick Way to Bake a Cake

I just realized that everytime I was asked to cook or prepare something special I always think of Cheese Cake. For me, it is the easiest and a very 'sellable' dessert in the table.

Cheese is healthy and unlike chocolate desserts you won't feel guilty after eating 3-6 slices.
I used to bring these to Cebu from most of my vacations. I remember sending 2 big bags to Dubai for my ex-boyfriend (now husband :)).
I also prepared cheese cupcakes during my baby's baptism and her 2nd birthday party.

Let me share with you my own version of Cheese Cake.

Recipe: Cheese Cake

Ingredients
1/2 bar butter
2 cups sugar (gradually mix with the softened butter)
4 eggs
1 tin condensed milk
4 cups all-purpose flour (alternate with the eggs & milk)
1/4 cup cheese grated (bigger chunks)
1/4 cup cheese grated (finer for toppings)

Set 350* oven and bake till done. Add grated cheese on top as toppings.

Enjoy your cheezeee cheese cake! =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Join the Truly Rich Club
Join FamilyReborn.com
GodWhispersClub.com